News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB: Girly Sport Screen - Black

Started by pit0rz, November 30, 2007, 02:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pit0rz

Subject says it all, anyone have one they would like to part with?
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

brad1098

If there are two floatin around I'll stand in line. Black also.
02 black-Lorna

alf885

pit0rz

I'm thinking that with the black one on my orange '03 The black high mount fender I got from stretch might just look pretty good.
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

noivson

Same boat here too. I'm going to cut down the stock screen. I have a MRA Vario lip that I'll mount. Lower to reduce the wind. Able to raise the lip back to about stock height. Right now it's mounted on the stock screen and I haven't noticed any improvement in any position. Paint the inside of the stock screen to keep the nice finish.
Ride More-Worry Less! \'05 Lucifer Orange \'S\'

pit0rz

bumpity bump!

Still looking, saw a silver one on ebay but that would look hideous on my Luci.  I may have to buy <gasp> new.  OMG.   :shock:
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

HappyMan

Quote from: "pit0rz"bumpity bump!

Still looking, saw a silver one on ebay but that would look hideous on my Luci.  I may have to buy <gasp> new.  OMG.   :shock:

That would look great on my Silver!  I'll have to check that out.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

pit0rz

OOf, i thinks it ended already.  I saw that Stretch bid on it so I never mentioned it here.  Sorry.  :oops:
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

HappyMan

Quote from: "pit0rz"OOf, i thinks it ended already.  I saw that Stretch bid on it so I never mentioned it here.  Sorry.  :oops:

Yep, it's gone.  Probably just as well.....don't need another excuse to buy something but I'd love to have one.  Stretch probably got it!  Dang!!  He's still got my skid plate too.  His little girl didn't come through for me. :lol:
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

alf885

Yep, looks like a new purchase of the most expensive piece of plastic known to man for me also. alf

Stretch

Quote from: "pit0rz"OOf, i thinks it ended already.  I saw that Stretch bid on it so I never mentioned it here.  Sorry.  :oops:

Very kind of you, thanks.

I just hit on it once or twice to see where it would go, but wasn't serious about it since I have an MRA Sport Screen I'm quite happy with.  If I could have gotten it for nearly nothing, I would have merely re-sold it.

If I'd known you wanted it I would have backed off.  Sorry about that.  I didn't mean to blow your chance of getting something you wanted.

pit0rz

nah, no problemo.  'twas the wrong color for me anyhoo.  Can't believe I haven't seen a black one yet.  Oh well, keep me in mind if any of you guys spot a black one for sale.  :D
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

2003Tiger

I have a Sport Screen for sale - silver, perfect condition.

I will give you guys a shot at it before I throw it on Ebay.

Make offer, I'm reasonable.

pit0rz

Bummer, seems there's no shortage of silver ones out there.  Thanks for the offer but I'm still looking for Black or Orange.
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

2003Tiger

Sport Screen - SOLD.  

Enjoy the Ride!