News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Brake Manufacturer

Started by JetdocX, November 30, 2007, 08:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetdocX

Anybody know who makes the brakes on the 98 Tiger?  I'm trying to order brake lines.

Thanks.
From parts unknown.

CvPiper

Probably a Nissin setup on that, currently they use Nissin calipers with Sunstar discs on a lot of the bikes.

If you are buying braided lines, they are made to your spec, so running 2 from the master cylinder to each caliper is a better performing setup than one line with a link over to the second caliper.
2005 Tiger 955i, Lucifer Orange
3 Box Luggage
Rider and Pillion Gel Seats
Touring Screen
TOR Can
Scottoiller
Autocom (Work in Progress)

CBAT

You can order any custom brake line from these folks.
http://www.mascycles.com/
Talk to Bob.  I just got some longer ones for the upper line on my Steamer to fit taller bars/risers. Took about a week to arrive at my door. $70 for an 18" line. You can even get different color fittings if you want.
Bruce

JetdocX

Cyclebrakes is making my brake lines from Galfer braided stainless.  The whole enchillada is going to cost about $200 including the clutch line. :wink:

I've had good service from them in the past, and these are lifetime brake lines, no more replacements required.
From parts unknown.