News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

tiger ride in-anyone wanna ride these

Started by wvmike, December 22, 2007, 04:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvmike

There are several FS roads in the area ( Blackwater Falls) that are pretty remote and fun to ride.Not alot of mud but rocky.Anyone want to ride some of these while we're there?

There are also miles of mountain back/dirt roads thru the area that go for miles

there is endless possibilities to ride

anyone up for an adventure :)
You can\'t shake hands with a fist
01 tiger 955i
05 klr
08 KTM 990 S
what could possibly go wrong?

Patrick the Scot

Beautiful area.   Reminds me of Vermont.  I had forgotten how pretty "Back East" is.
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

HockleyBoy

Wow, looks great, I would love to ride those roads. Bit of a big trip from over here though. :(

One day.................
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "HockleyBoy"Wow, looks great, I would love to ride those roads. Bit of a big trip from over here though. :(

One day.................

Makes anything we have look pretty ordinary, not that our control-freak government would let us ride trails like that even if we had them.  They're scared we might break a twig or two or, God forbid,  leave a nasty tyre print in the mud  :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

swamper650

WOW!!!!   Great looking country. Quite a bit different than the hills and palmetto scrub of central Florida. Looking forword to the ride in. Don't think my ol bod is up to the rocky stuff...but the gravel back roads look just right. Trying to get a few local Tigers to join in the fun in June.
You don\'t quit riding because you get old...you get old when you quit riding

eldiii

Yes definitely; in past Ride-Ins someone puts together an "off-road" route, more like hard packed dirt or gravel as an option.  On most days during a Ride-In, there are at least two or three routes to choose from, a long distance loop, going to some tourist trap and a shorter loop, scenic with some technical twists to keep it interesting.

What you have here is a great start.

eldiii