News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

mudhens front end

Started by aeronca, December 28, 2007, 06:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

hey mudhen, my new england brother, how much work did it take to fit that wind screen on your bike? and also, are you running tkc's? hope you got all you wanted for x-mas.         eric
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mudhen

Hey Dude,

Just saw this...I apologize.  I've been following the threads I'm subscribed to and not much else...

The rally screen didn't fit so good.  It doesn't match up to the side panels very well, and required bending the tops of the subframe.  It is one extremely well built piece, though - probably weighs 20lbs!

I love the look so I ignore the downside...and missing out on a couple mounting screws doesn't bother it one bit, it's so stout.  What it does to the air behind it is another matter altogether.  I'd really need to ride it back-to-back with the stocker to describe it accurately, it has been awhile since I've ridden the bike stock.

Tires are my favorite subject...so be careful what you ask.  And TKCs are at the top of my list - on the street, anyway...

If you get knobs you better get your butt up here...and bring your Visa card...because the Southern Maine ATV trails will take your blinkers...but they don't take, American Express!

(actually, Zahi lost his indicators on an adventure rider gathering in NJ...we just finished them off up here  :-))
\'96 Steamer

aeronca

hey bro -  i pm'd patrick about the rally screen and he set me straight on the thing. the cost alone was enough to scare me away, but damn it looks cool. as far as the woods of maine - spent many a drunken night in the new england woods(mostly face down passed out) and know what you mean about the blinkers. where are you at in the photo? looks like fun.
         eric
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!