News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger Attack

Started by Stretch, December 28, 2007, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGuiver

That's pretty funny! The chick in the background is just talking away, while that dude is wipin cat piss out of his eyes!!!...........I think I just pissed myself as a matter of fact! :lol:
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE

Stretch

I loved how the Tiger was rubbing up against the fence right next to them, making itself out to be a big, friendly puddytat, and then lets them have it.

Tricky devil.

CBAT

"you're gonna smell like popcorn the rest of the day" ????? What the....?
Bruce

noivson

Happened to our  Indy RatPack leader.....shoots a good 20 feet!  but hey he rides a Thunderbird Sport!   :D
Ride More-Worry Less! \'05 Lucifer Orange \'S\'

HappyMan

I think I need to go home and take a shower now..... :shock:
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

oldrider

All Tiger riders should have to go through that just to prove they are dedicated to the Tiger! (lol)    :twisted:  

Was at the zoo years agao and a lion did that to one of my mates....whewwww "stink" Cheers John.

PS: That guy shure took it well, was that him with the T Shirt?
Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

noivson

Yes that's Denny in the pic. Was really good natured about it too. At the rescue center, cat's spraying was described very clearly.  :D  They'll walk around the fence line nice and cuddly. You need to really pay attention when the cats walk directly away from you....pissssssss, yup the smell does stay with you! If ever in the Center Point area (47840 - 30 miles east of Terre Haute)...it's well worth the trip!
Ride More-Worry Less! \'05 Lucifer Orange \'S\'