News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

SOLD - FS: Corbin Canyon Dual Sport Seat – 1999 – 2006 Tiger

Started by stook, January 13, 2008, 07:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stook

EDIT: 02/01/08 - Seat is Sold...

$200.00 plus (a guess) about $20.00 for UPS ground shipping. Or, make me an offer if you prefer. I can't guarantee I'll accept an offer, but I won't be rude about it if I don't/ :)

This seat is practically new. It has about 2,500 miles on it and there are no rips, tears or abrasions on it.

EDIT: My unscientific opinion is that someone with an inseam around 30" - 33" would probably be happy with this seat. Anyone with longer legs than that likely wouldn't find it to be a good fit. It was made for me (5'-10") but it turned out to be a little higher than I really wanted. Not unmanageable, just a little higher. That's the basis of my inseam estimate.

It cost me $300.00 plus $35.00 for shipping & handling.

Here is the description from the Corbin Sales Order form:
Canyon Dual Sport – '99 & up Triumph Tiger. Cover design for Gunfighter, black leather seating, no stitch pattern in seating area.

Reason for selling? I had my stock seat modified by Frank at http://greatdaytoride.com/Home_Page.php and I actually like it better than the Corbin now. I don't have a good place to store the Corbin and it would be a shame to let it get damaged or destroyed in the attic if someone else can use it.

Corbin says it fits 1999 – 2006 but most of the gear I've seen fits 2000 – 2006 so I really don't know if the seat will fit a 1999 model or not. You probably have to assume Corbin knows what they are talking about though.

wvmike

You can\'t shake hands with a fist
01 tiger 955i
05 klr
08 KTM 990 S
what could possibly go wrong?

wvmike

Thanks for your reply stook. I will be unable to use the seat.
Still for sale guys

Mike
You can\'t shake hands with a fist
01 tiger 955i
05 klr
08 KTM 990 S
what could possibly go wrong?