News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Beer and Pizza

Started by TigerOwner, February 11, 2008, 01:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerOwner

Now tell me Strech, was that not the best pizza you have ever tasted?

I actually flash freeze their Chicken Picante and send overnight ito my Dad in California.  He loves it.

If you ever make it up here again remember to give me a shout.

Sorry folks, this was actually meant as a reply in another thread.

pit0rz

I had some good pizza tonight for dinnah.  White garlic w/ broccoli.  mmmm
now it's time for the beer!  :occasion14
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

Stretch

Quote from: "TigerOwner"Now tell me Strech, was that not the best pizza you have ever tasted?

I actually flash freeze their Chicken Picante and send overnight ito my Dad in California.  He loves it.

If you ever make it up here again remember to give me a shout.

Sorry folks, this was actually meant as a reply in another thread.

Oh, hell yes...

The Moose's Tooth, Anchorage.

I don't remember what its name was, but man-oh-shevitz, it was damned tasty!

We each put away two of the microbrew samplers, also.  I was about to explode!

blacktiger

Quote from: "Stretch"We each put away two of the microbrew samplers, also.  I was about to explode!

How many brews do they do?

AND, how long has the brewpub been there. I'm thinking long term here. Wondering if they might still be there when I get round to going there some years down the line.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Stretch

Quote from: "blacktiger"How many brews do they do?

AND, how long has the brewpub been there. I'm thinking long term here. Wondering if they might still be there when I get round to going there some years down the line.

Here's their web page.  Click on 'Beers' at the top of the page...

http://www.moosestooth.net/index2.htm

I don't know how long they've been around (no indication on their website, perhaps TigerOwner knows), but the place does a thriving business during tourist season.  A half-hour wait for a table is not uncommon (we ate there twice), and the whole time we were there, the place was packed.

They ought to be there for a while.

TigerOwner

Trust me on this one.  This place will be here long after I'm six feet under.  Place is packed year round but is well worth the wait.

blacktiger

Can't wait, as they say....but I'll have to.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.