News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Newbie from Devon

Started by V.DUBBER, February 13, 2008, 10:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V.DUBBER

Hi folks, bit new around here, Just bought myself a very tidy 885, in Lightening yellow, registered in 2000, it only has 8000 miles on the clock.I do hang around on other forums, my other interests being VW transporters and Cave houses in Southern Spain, cant wait to get the bike down there on those fantastic roads! If you fancy a look, ive got a blog type thing ive been doing: http://www.freewebs.com/cuevamarjeric/ let me know your thoughts in the guest book.
Thanks, this forums fab!

HockleyBoy

Sounds like you've bought yourself a nice bike, welcome aboard. :D
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

aeronca

cool web site, glad  your here. :D
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

V.DUBBER

Thanks! Hope youve signed my guestbook, all comment welcome! :wink: Ive seen a few bikes down there around the Spring and summertime, our local carpenter owns a Bonny, and that seems to attract a lot of attention in the village, a bit different to the mopeds and donkeys! :lol:

paulie

welcome v dubber!

lets see some pics of yellow lightning! :D
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650

HappyMan

I've been wanting to use this.....Need some pics of that bike!

:worthless
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

V.DUBBER

Wooo woo calm down people! :thumbsup When I get five minutes and the weather is good  :lol: Ill get the camera out. Im just having my panniers sprayed to match the bike, lookin good!