News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

oh no, not again!

Started by abruzzi, February 25, 2008, 06:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

I was out running some errands today when an oncoming truck moved into my lane faster than I had time to react.  We collided head on at 35 mph each.  

I just got home, supposedly the only thing broken was the collar bone, but my nuts feel like I was kicked repeatedly--very hard.

I don't know how the tiger took the impact, I couldn't see it from where I fell.  Hopefully it did better than me.

Any way, Ill be absentee for a while on the board--but Stretch can do anything I can.

Geof

wvmike

Man,sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will recover fully. You are in my thoughts and prayers. get well soon

Mike
You can\'t shake hands with a fist
01 tiger 955i
05 klr
08 KTM 990 S
what could possibly go wrong?

Stretch

Aw, dude...

I hate to hear it, but I'm very, very glad you're up and able.  Please keep us posted on how you're doing.

Assuming you're on the mend, did the Tiger get deposited back at your place, or is it lonely and cold in some impound lot?

We'll try to not break the internet.

fano

I am glad you were able to come home the same day. I wish you speedy recovery. :icon_salut

Dr. Mordo

Yikes!  It's amazing you're still with us!

Heal fast.
1999 BMW F650

1996 Tiger

HockleyBoy

Sounds like you were very lucky in the circumstances. Hope you recover quickly and that the bike dosen't turn out to be too bad!
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

CBAT

Heal up quickly. I"m glad you came throuh OK.
Bruce

ThreePutt

Very glad you're pretty much OK.  Hope you heal quick.
Tom

2006 Tiger
2009 BMW R1200 RT

TigerTrax

\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

abruzzi

A couple of pics I didn't take.

Stretch

It doesn't look terribly bad.  I'm hoping the puddle under the bike is just gasoline overflow from the bike being on its side?

Get yourself healed up and then we'll see about getting the Tigger Cavalry rounded up to do some wrenchin'.

aeronca

im glad your ok brother, you take an easy and get better soon.      eric
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mustang

i have a bad feeling for the left side ................the guy in the back looks like he is looking at a mess

pit0rz

Holy sheet!  Glad you came away from that as well as you did.  The bike can be fixed or replaced.  Get some rest and heal quickly.
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

TigerTrax

I noticed it was a

NICE      CLEAR       SUNNY     DAY

I wouldn't know much about that !

At least you could see him coming at you!

Heal Soon.....
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'