News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hello all, hows it goin?

Started by GreatBritishRob, April 03, 2008, 09:55:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreatBritishRob

Just a quick hello as im off to hospital for more Xrays etc after damaging my left leg in an Enduro a week or so back. Little bit sore right now.
Anyway, British bloke, rides a Triumph Tiger (2nd Tiger, 5th Triumph ive owned over the years) and Suzuki DRZ400. Love my dirt bikes and race the odd enduro etc etc, Live in Lincolnshire but originally from Mid Wales blah blah blah. :D
Right, best get off. Seeya soon. Cant wait to get back on my bikes , thats for sure :D

droopydawg

HappyMan

Welcome Rob.  Hope all your limbs come together right.  Good luck at the hospital.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

Stretch

Howdy!  Welcome aboard.

Lots to see here... enjoy.

TigerTrax

I love it when a Brit jumps in.... it seems to help
'authenticate' this site!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

GreatBritishRob

Cheers for the welcome gents.
Just looking at some of your locations. Only been to the USA twice. First time we stayed in Boston MA but visited New York, went round New Hampshire (cant believe the amount of British town and county names there are in that area. I live near Boston where the founding fathers sailed from in lincolnshire England) etc etc. Second time we went to Vegas as i have family living there. We spent most of our time out and about in the desert, Grand Canyon etc etc though.
On the family front i have an aunt in Michigan and a lot of family in Georgia around a town called Kennesaw (they moved out there in the 50's). Have some cousins in California aswell but havent seen them since i was a nipper.
Anyway, not a lot going on here, still trying to get leg to work. Well get some pic's in the near future hopefully but here for now is how i hurt my leg (again :roll:  ).
Seeya all soon :D

Stretch

Quote from: "GreatBritishRob"we stayed in Boston MA but visited New York, went round New Hampshire (cant believe the amount of British town and county names there are in that area.

They don't call it New England for nothin'.

Quoteand a lot of family in Georgia around a town called Kennesaw

Not too far from here... drop in on us sometime!