News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

thumbs up to sasquatch

Started by aeronca, May 10, 2008, 12:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

just to let every one know, i recently got my shock back from sasquatch and he did a kick-ass job on it. i had him do a basic rebuild and wow what a differance. it must have been getting bad for some time and i never noticed untill i got back on the bike and put a hundred or so miles on her. now i just need to dial it in a little bit, but wow - good job. i'll post a few pic's soon.      thanks again sasquatch, from the land where sasquatch lives.     eric :headbang
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Sasquatch

No problem Eric, glad your happy.

fano

Now go out and test it. We need more pictures in the Flying Tigers thread.  :wink:

DesertDog

I could not agree more with Eric.  I also got a spring back from Sasquatch
for my Steamer.  Jay rebuilt mine and added a 700# boinger to it.  

It had 26k on it and had ended its life long before that.  With the rear rebuilt and Emulators and progressive springs up front with syn atf , it has become a beautiful thing. It has, dare I say, cat like reflexes now.  

Having put 350+ miles on the new rear, it transformed the tiger.  No more dragging the center stand in the technical dirt and fast tarmac corners.  It road 70mph gravel roads to 4 wheeler track to no track and preformed as the bike should.  God I love 3 cylinders!

Sasquatch lives, I talked to him last week and he builds a mean shock too.  

Now I need to fit some prefilters on the orange beast so it is not so labor
intensive to play in the dirt.  Let the dust clouds roll.

Sasquatch

Aw Shucks.  You guys are going to make me blush. :oops: