News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tech Manual/Torque on fork clamps

Started by Briker, March 29, 2004, 02:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briker

Are there any good tech manuals for the Tiger on-line, or any sites that I could order one? I raised my forks today and was looking for the torque specs for the fork clamp bolts. Anyone know the correct torque setting.

AK Tiger

The factory manual for my '01 Tiger lists the pinch bolt torque at 20 Nm. which (according to my calculator) should equal 15 ft/lbs.

I ended up getting my manual at the dealer as I could not find it any place else.  They are a bit (OK a lotta bit) spendy... 'bout $75.

Darrell
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

Trashmaster

I just ordered the Triumph service manual for $46.36 plus postage from Polaris Victory Triumph of Chatt. Tn... phone 1-888-2079821 or 423-8754825 ask for Lynette..I need an owners manual for a 955i. I couldn't see $36 for it.Can anyone help me out with the owners manual or a copy?? Michael