News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A true newbie.

Started by Easy Tiger, May 31, 2008, 04:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Easy Tiger

Hi guys, been lurking for a while and thought I'd say hello.

When I say "true newbie" I really mean it. This is my first bike and I'm learning to ride as we speak. I have a 2002 black Tiger, bought it from a top bloke in Calgary, Alberta(cheers Andrew). I can't believe I never discovered biker before, I having a blast. Can't wait to pass my test and hit the roads.

I am an ex-pat who moved from Blighty almost ten years ago and now live in Medicine Hat, Alberta(Canada). Once I figure out the picture posting thing I'll put some on of the Girly.

Cheers,

Stu
2002 Triumph Tiger 955i

Yukon

Welcome Stu.  Look forward to seeing pictures of your cat.

Stretch

Quote from: "Easy Tiger"I'm learning to ride as we speak.

Then stop typing and watch the road!  :mrgreen:

Welcome aboard!  

You sure have a beautiful area to ride (in the summer leastways).  Take lots of pics as you explore off the beaten path.

JetdocX

Congrats.  Are there any MSF classes available in the north?  They tend to help you stay alive on the road. :wink:
From parts unknown.

TigerTrax

OK...
You got a Tiger.

You're getting the hang of it.

You got  'all your stuff'.

But how are you gonna keep the chiks away?

I know most of us deal with that on a regular basis.
I hope those Canadian dames ain't so crazy ......
thinking of your welfare of course.

Congrats!
Great Tiger rider in Calgary: Curtis Ross  mailto:rossc@ca.ibm.com">rossc@ca.ibm.com
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

aeronca

oh, i see - you'll post a picture on some other site that  will remain nameless(adv), but not here.  what ever.  
just kidding, nice bike, congrats :D
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Easy Tiger

I would love to post some pictures on here but I can't seem to get it to work.

But thanks for the warm welcome, been out this weekend(first real ride, finally out of the parking lot), OMG, best fun I've had with my pants on. How I missed this form of excitement before I'll never know.

Once I've passed my test I'll be taking a skills course through the local college and I have a cop teaching me now so hopefully I wont end up an organ donar.

Cheers.
2002 Triumph Tiger 955i

doc

big welcome easy, the longer you have the tiger the more your gonna love it.
i will be rideing through the hat june 27 or 28th on a trip across canada and the states. maybe see you on the road (06 blue)

doc

Stretch

Quote from: "Easy Tiger"I would love to post some pictures on here but I can't seem to get it to work.

Clicky:  http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,3499

Easy Tiger

See if this works......
2002 Triumph Tiger 955i