News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

tiger spotted in monroe

Started by aeronca, June 03, 2008, 06:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

saw a nice silver Girly ride by my house on 154th in monroe yesterday - any one from this site? i thought i was the only one in the world with a tiger :D
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Old Desert Rat

It wasn't me, mines yellow and I'm about 35 minutes south of you!!!   :)
KTM 400SXC
1974 CR 125
1997 XT 225
1999 Yellow Girly

Bear

Quote from: "aeronca"saw a nice silver Girly ride by my house on 154th in monroe yesterday - any one from this site? i thought i was the only one in the world with a tiger :D

It wasn't me either, mines black and I'm about 9000 miles southwest of you!!!
2006 Black Tiger
Street Triple (Minister for War & Finance)
DZR 250 K6 (Kids)
KTM 600
TT600
XT250
KT120

Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

noivson

Well I crossed the Monroe Reservoir here in Indiana Sunday....
Ride More-Worry Less! \'05 Lucifer Orange \'S\'

TigerTrax

I was in Monroe, MI about 13 years ago.

It wasn't me.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

paulie

:lol:  :lol:

I was in Monroe, WI two weeks ago!  Good cheese there.

Sorry, I just had to.
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650

Stretch

Monroe...

...Georgia.

Not a cotton-picking thing there.

aeronca

interesting - just how many different monroe's have all of you been too? any pic's?
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

paulie

i have some pics of downtown monroe, wi in my picture post here: http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,4639
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650

littlefield

I've been to Monroe, La.

Tigger_rider

Might have been me. Went over to the east side on monday for a loop ride and stumbled around Monroe for a bit looking for an eatery that I hadn't been to yet. Did it have alum side boxes?   OLY from Tacoma

aeronca

howdy tiger_rider, i really dont remember if it had side boxes, but it was silver. and i think the pilot had a silver helmet - hard to say, it was back in june and i have a short memory :D  it would be cool if we could get all the tigers in washington in one spot someday. i know cascade tiger has asked me to meet him in issaqua, but havent had the time as of late. thanks for writting back -        eric
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

M.T.

Howdy Aeronca-

I'm thinking that was me-  matching silver helmet and all!
I take that Stevens Pass ride a fair bit.

Great idea about getting all of the local Tiger riders together- that would be a blast!

Hope to see you out there-
-RainRunner Extrordinaire

aeronca

ok, here's my sugestion: the first anual triumph meet at the "piccadilly circus" in snohomish. sunday and tuesday are best for me - when's good for you all???  :D           eric
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!