News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Father's Day weekend getaway: ABQ, NM --> Laramie, WY

Started by ridin gaijin, June 19, 2008, 01:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ridin gaijin

My life is still utter chaos...but (or maybe, so) I took Friday thru Sunday off to ride 1600 miles of twisting, beautiful mountain roads.

Here's the report!
2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...

HappyMan

Fantastic pics!  Thanks for sharing.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

HockleyBoy

Thanks, for the excellent report and pics.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Mudhen

\'96 Steamer

MadridTiger

good report great pics, I gotta get off my a**e and get out on the road now its finally stopped raining! thanks for the inspiration 8)
MadridTiger[size=84]The IRISH Cat[/size]
ยด07 955i in black,

ridin gaijin

Thanks for the kind words all! Especially mudhen...I've always believed that unless a ride report includes pics of a Tiger buried to the footpegs in mire,* it wouldn't get the mudhen seal of approval!

There are only a few states in the lower 48 I haven't ridden this Tiger through, including Montana and states like the Dakotas and the Nebraskas. I have to say, for anyone looking for a Tiger, that guy Ryan would be someone to ask. I still can't get over it...just 5,000 miles on an '05. It's got the original Anakees on it fer cryin out loud--!

* or snow
2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...

Mudhen

I'm just a sucker for ride reports from out west...

I still think you're a pansy for riding that much pavement...but I enjoyed the pics, anyway   :lol:

Only kidding OF COURSE!!
\'96 Steamer