News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

'98 Steamer for Sale

Started by tigerrider, July 07, 2008, 08:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

tigerrider

Mudhen

Quote from: "tigerrider"sold... :cry:

A sad day indeed.

Anyone on this list??????  Anyone from NH maybe?

:?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:
\'96 Steamer

Mustang

It's possible  :D  :eusa_dance  :wings  :party
Let's just say three of a kind is better than a pair !

Mudhen

Quote from: "Mustang"It's possible  :D  :eusa_dance  :wings  :party
Let's just say three of a kind is better than a pair !

OMG...Steamer hog.

You doing a fly-and-ride?  I love the fly-and-ride/drive...

Congrats!

(hey....you can let Andy rent it until you get the new motor in his bike  :-))
\'96 Steamer

Mustang

Quote from: "Mudhen"OMG...Steamer hog.

You doing a fly-and-ride?  I love the fly-and-ride/drive...

Congrats!

(hey....you can let Andy rent it until you get the new motor in his bike  :-))
OINK OINK ! :ImaPoser

No fly and  :5moped am taking the truck , too many xtras to bring home ! hehehe
and seeing how it's a crew cab I can use her like a motel room  :wink:

Stretch

I crew cabbed mine back from Lousiana along with a couple sacks of fresh oysters.  Yummaaayy!

armadillo76

I like the "rent to Andy" bit! Good idea! If I'd thought of it I wuld have tried to rent your Scrambler before you sold it! I guess this is why I eventually need to buy a 2nd bike (a working one that can go on the highway. 34 year old Spanish 2T with trials tires may be street legal, but....).
AndyB, NH.

tigerrider

Mudhen

Quote from: "tigerrider"She's gone. :(

What are you going to replace her with?

It's sad on one hand...but after that time it got hit in the parking lot and bent the frame I wouldn't feel comfortable riding it either.  Still can't figure out how it caught on fire...strange...  :D
\'96 Steamer

tigerrider

Quote from: "Mudhen"

It's sad on one hand...but after that time it got hit in the parking lot and bent the frame I wouldn't feel comfortable riding it either.  Still can't figure out how it caught on fire...strange...  :D

LOL! As if! No idea what will replace her for my solo ride. Maybe I'll start looking for a tagged DRZ-E.

BR

Wow!  Posted on the 7th and gone by the 12th.  Looks like a fine example of a well-taken-care-of Steamer with nice extras and what I would consider a good price too.  I'm wondering if this is any indicator of the current demand for the late model Steamers or just a case of a good clean bike quickly finding a buyer.   Just wondering... :wink:

Brendan
'98 BRG Tiger

Mustang

Quote from: "Mudhen"

your killin me !
Although it did fall off the truck in Albquerky ! :ImaPoser

Tigers are not like puppy dogs they don't like to ride in the back of trucks , so I had to calm the girl down and make her think she belonged in the back of a pick up .................................

What does a dog and a harley have in common  ?
They both love to ride in trucks !

Mudhen

I just want to see a pic of the garage with the three girls in it!

Prolly looks something like this:

\'96 Steamer

Mustang

Quote from: "BR"Wow!  Posted on the 7th and gone by the 12th.  Looks like a fine example of a well-taken-care-of Steamer with nice extras and what I would consider a good price too.  I'm wondering if this is any indicator of the current demand for the late model Steamers or just a case of a good clean bike quickly finding a buyer.   Just wondering... :wink:

Brendan
'98 BRG Tiger
I'm thinking it is more of an Idiot with an addiction ! :wink: