News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

'99 Parts for sale

Started by rlc5, July 07, 2008, 09:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rlc5

I've decided to part out a 1999 Tiger with 24k miles.

This bike went down on its left side and the side stand bracket hit the
pavement and cracked the engine case.  Prior to the lawn tractor running
across the road in front of me, the bike ran beautifully and so all the
internals should be good (note this is the fuel injected 885cc T509 engine used in the Speed Triple and Tiger).  
The tank has chunks of plastic cracked off, but the fuel pump
and etc are all fine.  I have a scratched and somewhat
rimwracked right-side bag (yellow) with good latches and handle.

I've sold various parts but much is still available.  

Let me know what you want and I'll double-check the condition of the part
and send a photo.

Rick
Rick

\'99 Tiger

\'96 Sprint

barefootviking

hi there,

i'm looking for the mounting kit for my triumph tiger panniers.  you have the mounting kit on your parts bike?  

sorry about your loss

pancho
Pancho
\'99 Tiger, 900i (885i)

Dr. Mordo

Do you have all the fuel injection stuff still?  If so, I might make you an offer for the whole rig to convert my 96 to FI.

Will it even work?
1999 BMW F650

1996 Tiger

rlc5

I have all the FI stuff.

Pannier mounts...one side is a little bent.  Do you want me to take a photo and send it to you?
Rick

\'99 Tiger

\'96 Sprint

barefootviking

yes, i'd still be interested in the pannier mounts.  i'm sure i can fix up the bent one easier than i could fabricate them from scratch....

a pic would be great.

pancho
Pancho
\'99 Tiger, 900i (885i)

Dr. Mordo

After I started thinking about it, it would be more of a job than I would want to get into.

Good luck selling the stuff, though.
1999 BMW F650

1996 Tiger

Sasquatch

I am interested in the regulator under the left side panel.

barefootviking

i guess i'd also be interested in any engine crash bars or ..radiator rock guards...touratech-type footpegs....oil sump pan plate....
Pancho
\'99 Tiger, 900i (885i)

eatalotapeaches

It's along shot, but do you still have the wheels?  whats the condition?  Price?

Do you have any "accesories"?  A proper skid plate?

Daniel
2003 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange 50k

rlc5

Here's the story... please reply to my email mailto:rlc5@cornell.edu">rlc5@cornell.edu

1. I have the rear wheel, tire, and brake disk.  All in excellent condition.  I prefer to sell them as a set...you could just put on the wheel and take off!  I usually charge about 40% of MSRP if in excellent condition.  I'll take a second look and get back to you.

2. I only have stock parts, nothing touratech etc.

3. I've got the regulator, but I need to know exactly what it looks like because it might already be off the bike.  Please provide a description...maybe something I can locate using the Haynes manual?

4. Will send pannier mount pics but bike is in friend's garage and I need to get out there, maybe this weekend.
Rick

\'99 Tiger

\'96 Sprint

barefootviking

hi there,

this weekend is fine, or next week.  i leave the country on the 26th, and will be gone for a month.   just let me know before then.

pancho
Pancho
\'99 Tiger, 900i (885i)

BykBoy

Looking to buy the computer (the part under the passenger seat). Do you have it?
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

ironranger

I just dropped mine and broke my cowling. do you have one available?