News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A Message From Hans ..... Pics Too!

Started by TigerTrax, July 09, 2008, 03:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

Note:
Hans Lerdo is originally from Germany and for a few years lived in
Florida and Georgia. In 2003 .... the very first Tiger Ride-In at Osage Beach, MO a lone rider pulled into the parking lot at the Holiday Inn Express.. it was Hans..... all the way from Florida! Over the years Hans was an ardent advocate of the Tiger Ride-In event and the Triumph Tiger
motorcycle. His custom painted 'Florida Gator' orange Tiger was hard
to miss..... just as Hans' energy and enthusiasm.

Recently Hans and his family moved back to Germany where Hans had an
exciting opportunity with a ship building firm. Below is a short recap
of how things are progressing with Hans and his family. The note is
written by his wife Susan.

Here is his e-mail if you want to say 'Hi'. ( He'd love pics of Tiger
Riders and their Tiger)!           http://gatortiger.smugmug.com/gallery/4 ... 0262_tFPna
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

aeronca

sounds like a nice family - great pics too. :D
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Bixxer Bob

I don't know this guy (obviously, being from England) but he and his family must be really nice people to share their life with us, by photo, in such an intimate fashion.  Nice one guys, thanks Hans and Susan!! :D
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...