News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FS: 2 supertix to mid-ohio

Started by rxcoop, July 17, 2008, 06:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rxcoop

FS: 2 supertix to mid-ohio
broke my ankle...got a cast from knee to toes. got 2 supertix for mid-ohio....general admission for VMD and superbike weekend, as well as a pitpass for the superbikes. face value $75...bought them for $60 each. will sell for whatever i can get....say $50 each, shipping included. would also be willing to break them up, if somebody wants just VMD or superbikes. also have a tix for the triumph dinner sat nite (worth $35) that i will throw in if interested...?? PM if interested.

"Includes weekend general admission to the AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days and Honda Super Cycle Weekend presented by Dunlop Tire. A paddock pass to the Honda Super Cycle Weekend presented by Dunlop Tire is included with this ticket."
00 Sprint ST (another black one)
07 Tiger1050 w/abs (ok, seeing a pattern..a black one)
<applicant for "Official Pharmacist of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame" (r)>

rxcoop

vintage day tix are SOLD as well as the motel room for that weekend.

still have 2 superbike general admission/pit passes remaining for the weekend of aug 1st-3rd....$35 each which includes fedex shipping.

rxcoop

really would like to sell these tix to someone who can use them....how about $50 for both which includes fed-ex to your door, so you have them in plenty of time ??  lemme know...