News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Race Gas!

Started by JetdocX, July 30, 2008, 06:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetdocX

I went to a local sport-bike oriented bike night tonight and won a fill-up on 100 octane Sunoco race gas. (Yeah, that's the $10/gal stuff!)

Wish I would'a run it in there on reserve.  I got half a tank out of the deal, though!  You should have seen the looks on their faces when they saw the size of my tank! :lol:

I probably got a bit over three gallons.  The bike really seems to like it.  I've put 100LL avgas in her on occasion and it feels about the same.

I think you guys with the catalysts are out of luck, though.  Race gas has lead in it. :wink:

A lot of fun, there tonight.  Hot girl riding a red Monster 8) .....(but I digress)

I entered the raffle hoping to win a track day.  I'll take free gas, though! :D   And I'll probably take the Steamer to the track for grins..drop the forks a half inch or so in the tree for quicker steering and have a go at it. :D
From parts unknown.