News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly rider on a GS for the weekend

Started by thx1158, August 13, 2008, 03:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Stenhouse

Seen it Fishbone and ridden it. It's not quite there yet. Suspension is too hard, even on it's softest setting and the fuelling is awful!

Give it a year when they get the aftermarket exhausts and fiddle with the suspension settings and it will be lovely. They haven't sorted out the buffeting from the screen though :roll:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

dazco

With the Gs having the Tele-lever front end you will never get something with the same feeling  from a standard fork set up.
Gs, also suffer from rear shock problems.
fitting harder progressive springs and slighly thicker oil in the front forks could well improve things on the Tiger.
There is a fine line between genius and insanity, ive just crosed it.

ThreePutt

Tom

2006 Tiger
2009 BMW R1200 RT

Kiger

I found a local shop the did the fork and spring up grade aon my tiger. Now she is rock solid in the turns.  I notice another 10 miles per hour in the curves and that is riding two up.

Kiger