News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

How bad do you have it ?

Started by Mustang, August 22, 2008, 01:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

What level of motorcycle addiction do you have ?
 :shock:
I pushed all the Iron outside the other day to clean the garage and HOLY SHIT  No wonder there is no freakin room to move in there !

3 Steamers , 2 Bonnevilles 1 Thunderbird , a plated and titled CRF450 (this is the woods weapon , tiger can't compare) , alittle wee CRF and a Kawasaki 4 wheeler !

I think I need to have a yard sale ! :ImaPoser
What's in your Garage ? LET"S SEE 'EM !

aeronca

WTF!!! :shock: man i need to come to that yard sale. i cant compare to that, but i'll have to push out my junk and snap a shot. the old bike in front, is that bonnie????
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mustang

Quote from: "aeronca"WTF!!! :shock: man i need to come to that yard sale. i cant compare to that, but i'll have to push out my junk and snap a shot. the old bike in front, is that bonnie????
No the old bike in the front is a 1950 Triumph 6T Thunderbird . It is the bike that started the 650 twin revolution ! It's got a screamin 30 H.P. engine , but they run so great . It is the bike that the British used for Police Duty , although the police bikes were called "Saints"

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

JetdocX

How many actually run right now? :lol:  :P
From parts unknown.

Mustang

Quote from: "JetdocX"How many actually run right now? :lol:  :P
The Thunderchicken is the only one not running . All the rest have current reg's and are ready  :5moped go at any time

JetdocX

Three RUNNING Steamers?  I find that hard to believe. :roll:
From parts unknown.

Mustang

Quote from: "JetdocX"Three RUNNING Steamers?  I find that hard to believe. :roll:
Yeah they run good too !
Fly to NH I'll pick you up at the Airport and we can sneak in a trip to Labrador on the Trans Lab before winter ! :wink:

JetdocX

Thanks, dude!  Wish I could.  I'll be busy working on my bike again. :evil:
From parts unknown.

abruzzi

Attached is the best I can do.

Geof

(Left to Right:  2004 KTM 950 Adventure, 2006 Triumph Speed Triple 1050, 2008 Triumph Bonneville Black, 1996 Triumph Tiger.  And yes that is the new steamer.)

fano

Not as bad as Mustangs but I am working on it  :lol:

01 Tiger 955, 04 KTM 950 ADV, 00 Husaberg FE 501, 70 Jawa 250

:5moped

droopydawg

My 625sq foot garage is so full of motorcycles and other man toys, then I have had to start parking stuff on the ceiling....litterally.
Besides the Tiger 1050 and what is pictured, I have a '86 Yamaha SRX600, '87 Yamaha SRX250, '67 Ducati Monza, '67 BSA 650 (Thunderbolt I think), '86 Honda VF500 Interceptor, '88 Honda NX650.

paulie

A little jealous here.  :evil:

The girl and I live the condo life, which mean no garage for motorcycles or bicycles (I like to bike too), and no real storage for tools. My tools sit next to the washing machine right now.  :roll: Once the market picks up a bit, we'll be selling and getting into a real house. We both want out of the condo BAD, but will not be able to sell at the moment.

During the summer, the Tiger is relegated outside under a cover, and goes to the folks' place in their shed for the winter.  :x  Maintenance is done at a friend's place, who has a small garage but a very complete tool set.

Once I have a garage, watch out. I've got ideas. We're planning on a dirt bike or smaller dual sport, as well as getting the girl her own scoot.  8)

BTW, there's a garage thread on ADV that makes me "happy" to look at.  :idea:
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650

Stretch

What a lightweight.  I only have three motorcycles:  The Tiger, an '87 Honda XL250 that I bought new when I was 20, and my first bike, a '71 Honda Trail 90.

I'll throw dicks with y'all for total number of vehicles, though.  In addition to the bikes...

'01 Jeep Wrangler, '94 F-350 4x4, '94 Coachmen camper, '85 Glasstream fishing boat, and the '67 Mustang that I bought when I was 21.

Too much work to gather all that shit into the front yard for a photo.  You'll just have to take me at my word.

Dave in IL

Just Mine?
06 Tiger (My favorite bike in 39 years of riding)
90 KLR 650 (Has a home here for life)
75 Norton Commando (Restoration in progress, I've had it 27 years and it also has a lifetime home here)
86 Kawasaki Concours (For sale, replaced by Tiger but still here)
99 Kawasaki Voyager (For sale, replaced by Tiger but still here)

The wifes
1979 CX500 w/Vetter set up (Her 4th bike, but the first bike in 17 years)

My oldest girl (17 year old)
78 Honda CM185 (Just passed the MSF course and has a new learners permit)
82 Honda CB650 Custom (for next year)

My youngest girl (10 year old)
07 Yamaha TTR50 E (Not from Santa, from the BEST DAD EVER! A Christmas she won't ever forget)

My Buddy
79 Yamaha XS750 (Sold but the new owner is making payments, needs to pay before he plays!)
06 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad (Just spends the winter)

My Buddies Kid (16)
87 Honda Rebel 250 (Passed the MSF course, has a new learners permit, but he really wants a KLR, actually MY KLR)

My other Buddies Kid (16)
76 Honda CB750K (Passed the MSF course but has to wait to complete drivers ed and get his DL before he can get his permit. This project bike, need some TLC and a few parts before it's ready for prime time. In the mean time he can borrow my KLR or one of the small bikes next spring until he's ready for it and it's ready for him)

AND my old 70 SL100 and a parts bike, and the 10 year olds 1rst mini bike (for sale, mini bike not the SL)

Not very good pictures, most of the bikes were covered, it is a dirt floor!

[/img]