News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FS: Thunderbike Crash bars for 955i -- SOLD

Started by abruzzi, October 11, 2008, 05:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

I have a brand new (never installed) set of Thunderbike crash bars.  These were meant for my 2003  bike that I ended up trading for a steamer.  These are the black model. I'm asking for $300 + shipping (probably about $20)

PM or email me at mailto:geof@xy.cx">geof@xy.cx

Geof

REGULATOR

These should go quick  (I'm broke Or Id buy them already)..  Bump

stook

Quote from: "abruzzi"I have a brand new (never installed) set of Thunderbike crash bars.  These were meant for my 2003  bike that I ended up trading for a steamer.  These are the black model. I'm asking for $300 + shipping (probably about $20)

PM or email me at mailto:geof@xy.cx">geof@xy.cx

Geof

I will definitely TAKE them! PM sent.

stook

Geof,

I am sending you messages relating to this transaction but they are hung in the "outbox." (3 messages are stuck in there so far)

They are not moving into the "sent box" so I have no idea if you are receiving them or not. Please let me know.

Thanks!