News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

water pump

Started by aeronca, October 23, 2008, 07:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

im starting to drip a little coolant from my water pump housing, has any onr changed a water pump (mustang), and if so, what do they run? this will be a good time to do all the stuff i've been putting off( chain/sprokets,alternator dar,valves). info needed.  thanks   eric
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mustang

Quote from: "aeronca"im starting to drip a little coolant from my water pump housing, has any onr changed a water pump (mustang), and if so, what do they run? this will be a good time to do all the stuff i've been putting off( chain/sprokets,alternator dar,valves). info needed.  thanks   eric

A whole complete water pump is $255 but all you really need is the $4 o-ring seal that goes between the two halves of the waterpump , or maybe you just need to tighten the three bolts that hold the whole show together !

aeronca

you are probably right, i was out there in the garage looking at it and came to the  same thought.  when i put it up on the lift for her tear down. i'll pull the pump and have a look any way's, but im  sure you'r right.  thanks brother.       eric
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!