News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB: Cee Bailey windscreen

Started by AK Tiger, October 25, 2008, 06:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AK Tiger

I'm looking for a Cee Bailey #2 style windscreen in +6" for a 2005 Tiger.  If you have one knocking around the house and you'd like to part with it, contact me.  Thanks!
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

John Stenhouse

I have one, but unfortunately I'm in England :(
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

RT

Got a #2  +8.5 been thinking about selling.
Whatever it is, it\'s better in the wind.  ~Author Unknown

AK Tiger

I'm interested.  What would you like for it?
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger

RT

It's clear.    $75 plus shipping.  Can ship fedex ground so it will have insurance included.

Be aware this is a really wide screen.  The outer edge will strike the mirror stems if you turn max left or right.    

It does block a ton of wind if thats what your looking for.  I still got some buffeting when I used the screen (am 6-2).  Ended up with a Vario screen.  For use in Florida it takes away to much airflow when the weather is warm, which is pretty much all year round.

Just wanted to let you know about the screen in case you never used one in the past.

Let me know if interested.
Whatever it is, it\'s better in the wind.  ~Author Unknown

AK Tiger

Consider it sold.  I had a type 2 +8.5" on my previous Tiger.  It was a bit too tall so I may cut it this one down .. then again ... I may not!  I had to doctor the wings on the last one so that it would fit the fairing.

PM me with your address so I can send you a check or ??.

Thanks!  :D
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger