News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Winter Sucks . . . Riders BAnquet

Started by TigerTrax, November 04, 2008, 05:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

Hello You Fearless Kitty Whippers!

Just thought I'd pass along some info about my annual Winter Sucks ....
Riders Banquet.

For the past 2 years I have organized dinner gathering of riding friends and their spouses. It's really worked out well. We meet at a very nice restaurant and have a really enjoyable time. The women love it.
The cost is about $40 -$50 per couple.

We started with about a dozen the first year then last year about 18 or so.
If they attended in the past... they are eager to come back. New invitees are saying 'this is a great idea'.... I hope so. I think everyone wins.
This year I am shooting for 50+ and having it at the restaurant in their private banquet room. I am inviting dealers and allowing them 3 minutes MAX to tell us what's new and try a few other things to get people involved.  We do this mid-late January... just when ol man winter is havin fun here in the Upper MidWest! Wish me luck.

If you do something similar.... let us know.....
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'