News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

VOTE TODAY

Started by aeronca, November 04, 2008, 06:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

DONT FORGET TO VOTE TODAY.   IF YOU DONT VOTE - DONT BITCH.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

JetdocX

What he said.  + VOTE ANYWAYS BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH ANYWAYS. :evil:
From parts unknown.

abruzzi

So voting is a license to bitch?

JetdocX

I hope not.  No one listens anyways. :roll:
From parts unknown.

Stretch

Quotable quote:

"The best argument against Democracy is a 5 minute conversation with an uninformed voter".

walker

.... which is why we are a constituional republic. The masses can't be trusted to vote, we have elected representatives that cast a vote.

not that this is any better.  :wink:

I like to vote because they give me a free sticker I can use to cover up the holes in my wallet....

John Stenhouse

Sheesh, you guys! :D

What gets me is I don't get a vote, but whoever you guys vote for sure influences us!

Be good, vote well  8)
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

abruzzi

Ron Paul forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

(just kidding.)

Geof

Stretch

Whatever party is in the White House doesn't make a whole lot of difference unless that party also controls congress.  Then you have to hold on to your shorts.

JetdocX

Need to put some more Python in me Netflix cue! :lol:
From parts unknown.

JetdocX

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"Sheesh, you guys! :D

What gets me is I don't get a vote, but whoever you guys vote for sure influences us!

Be good, vote well  8)

Guess you should'a tried harder to win the Revolutionary War then??? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
From parts unknown.

Stretch

I have the "Flying Circus" DVD set.  Well worth the coin.

walker

who knows? maybe strange women lying in ponds distributing swords IS a good basis for government!

Stretch

We have the 'strange women' part covered, no doubt.