News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FS - Triumph factory tank bag - SOLD

Started by FrostedFlake, November 06, 2008, 04:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrostedFlake

Factory tank bag from my 2006 Girly, excellent shape.  Retails for $155, how about $75 plus a few for shipping?

I don't have a picture taken yet, but it looks like this:

http://www.motorcyclestore.us/triumph/images/A170.jpg

PM or email me at mailto:scottfrost@sbcglobal.net">scottfrost@sbcglobal.net.

Frosty

abruzzi

Where/what are the attachment points?  I'm wondering if this would fit a Steamer without too much heartache? If so, I might be interested.

Geof

John Stenhouse

Foam pad with four straps that the bag clips to. Straps are one each corner, should fit a steamer if it will sit flat on the tank.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Stretch

It will probably work just fine.  I used mine on a V-Strom for a couple weeks last year.

FrostedFlake

What they said.  I suspect it would be easily adaptable, if not I have an easy return policy.  I'll even be passing semi-close to you on the 16th, Geof, on my way to Baja.  Stopping in Cloudcroft for the night, then trying to avoid the highway all the way to Ensenada.  

Scott

fano

Quote from: "frosty5555"What they said.  I suspect it would be easily adaptable, if not I have an easy return policy.  I'll even be passing semi-close to you on the 16th, Geof, on my way to Baja.  Stopping in Cloudcroft for the night, then trying to avoid the highway all the way to Ensenada.  

Scott
Hm..... I will be in Ensenada on th 16th too. Maybe we will run in to each other.

FrostedFlake

QuoteHm..... I will be in Ensenada on th 16th too. Maybe we will run in to each other.
For the 1000?  Racing or spectating?  We're riding, 102X, and the Tiger should be easy to spot - blue '06 with almost as many farkles as yours, and big 102X decals on the side boxes.   8)   Definitely, look me up and I'll buy the cerveza!

fano

Quote from: "frosty5555"
QuoteHm..... I will be in Ensenada on th 16th too. Maybe we will run in to each other.
For the 1000?  Racing or spectating?  We're riding, 102X, and the Tiger should be easy to spot - blue '06 with almost as many farkles as yours, and big 102X decals on the side boxes.   8)   Definitely, look me up and I'll buy the cerveza!

I am going to do a support during the race for 275x. We are crossing the border in Mexicali on the 15th and will prerun to San Felipe and then to Ensenada.The first part we will do after that. We are prerunning on big bikes so it should be fun. I will keep my eyes open for a Tiger and good luck down there.

jmurguia

Hello - I'll take your Tank BAG (please)!  I'll send you a PM.  Thanks, JCM
2006 Triumph Tiger - BEST BIKE I\'VE OWNED!

FrostedFlake

JCM - reply sent.

Fano, hope to see you there (although the odds are against it, that city turns into a zoo, especially when the course loops back for the finish!)  I've got friends riding in the same class as your group, 262X I believe, tell your guys to kick them over when they pass.   :lol:  The beer offer stands if we cross paths.

jmurguia

Payment made today...enjoy Baja and good luck!
2006 Triumph Tiger - BEST BIKE I\'VE OWNED!

FrostedFlake

Thanks Joseph, I'm sure we'll have a blast.  A few thousand miles on the Tiger, a nice little off-road stint with hundreds of my closest friends, lots of beer and fish tacos, two weeks off of work ... doesn't sound half bad!  8)

I'll get the bag shipped out on Monday.

Scott

AK Tiger

Hi Scott,

Any other parts/pieces that you're thinkin' of getting rid of?
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

FrostedFlake

Hey Darrel, I think I've exhausted my supply, but I'll sure let you know if I find something else laying around!   8)   I've got the Tigger pretty much exactly the way I like it (which is good, b/c I'm broke).  Hope that center stand worked out for you.