News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FS?:Givi Pannier racks and triumph cases for Steamer

Started by abruzzi, November 09, 2008, 05:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

My 1995 has the Givi monokey side and top rack.  I was looking at moding them to carry some aluminum panniers, but it occured to me that someone might want them, and I could get the Hepco Becker racks that will be easier to get metal bags for (as well as allowiing me to use bags on both the Tiger and the KTM.)

So what I'd be selling are the side and top racks, and three Triumph logo bags.  Two of the cases are barely used, the third is rough but functional.

If there is interest, I'll have to ensure that the HB are available first. I'd probably have to ask $400 plus shipping to make it worthwhile for me.

Let me know if you want.

Geof
(BTW - These racks will work with any Givi Monokey luggage. Not just the Triumph bags.)

1speed

Might be interested. Any pics?
Jim
97 Tiger

1speed

Jim
97 Tiger

armadillo76

Quote from: "1speed"By the way Eurotech still lists the HP rack.

http://www.eurotechmotorsports.com/form ... %2001%2001

And the bag mounts.

http://www.eurotechmotorsports.com/form ... %2000%2001

I wonder if the HP mounts are like the Triumph/Givi mounts where you had to buy the top and side racks. Or can you keep the stock Tiger top rack (which takes a Givi adaptor plate) and just mount the HP side bag mounts? If I had another Tiger I would do that considering I have not seen the Triumph/Givi top rack mounts still for sale anywhere.
Just thinking, AndyB, 96 Steamer with Givi 3 bag setup.

abruzzi

Quote from: "1speed"Might be interested. Any pics?

Let me get some decent ones, but here is a pic of the bike with luggage:

Geof

1speed

I think I'll pass. Still thinking of Pelican cases or something along those lines. Thanks for posting the picture though.
Jim
97 Tiger

OK Tiger

I am in the market to equip my 1996 Tiger.  Are you still looking to move these?  Thanks...
Not the destination but the journey...for one wonders if we ever really arrive.

1996 Triumph Tiger
1967 BSA Hornet
2011 Suzuki VStrom 650