News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Cockpit flasher indicator

Started by Dick Boyer, May 12, 2004, 04:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dick Boyer

Does anyone out there have a problem seeing their flasher indicator light?

I will often be driving down the road with them accidently left on. I tried swithching the Low Gas Light with the Indicator Light  because it is a lot brighter and that worked but its Mickey Mouse. Is there such a thing as a brighter bulb? Will it melt the lense? You'd think Triumph would fix this. Who needs a low fuel indicator light with a fuel gauge and an odometer. Neutral light is pretty dim too.

Frank.B

Jack Lilley does a self cancelling indicator gizmo for the Tiger, check out his website  http://www.jacklilley.com/newcart/

Frank.
\"greetings to you....friends of peace\"

Robbie

Quote from: "Dick Boyer"Does anyone out there have a problem seeing their flasher indicator light?

Is there such a thing as a brighter bulb? Will it melt the lense?

Neutral light is pretty dim too.

I find the tiger OK but did have a problem with my old Daytona.

I fitted a beeper from RS for about £2 that gave me an audible warning.

Fitting higher wattage bulb may indeed melt the lenses I would go with a led if one can be fitted or a brighter repeater light mounted somewhere else.

On a personnel note and please don’t take this the wrong way, go to the opticians and get yourself checked out. Most men with colour blindness are red deficient if you are starting to become green colour blind it could be a sign of something serious, my father lost his colour vision through diabetes.
Robbie and Mohan the original silver Tiger