News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Front sprocket thickness

Started by violin, November 22, 2008, 03:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

violin

Ok so i messed up!! i ordered sprockets and chain on the web for my tiger and requested the set for a 2004 955i (mine was bought in May 2004) but silly me  :? i forgot that it was a 2005 model with alloy wheels, the shop kindly replaced the rear as this obviously would not fit but does anyone know if the front is different, the dealer near me thinks they are the same but looking at it it's about 1.5 mm thinner in width, i'm wondering if this is just because it's not a genuine Triumph part everything else looks ok..... Help!
WHEN THE TIGER SALAAMS, THE END OF THE WORLD ARRIVES..........

iansoady

I always use the parts lists on Bike Bandit http://www.bikebandit.com/oem-parts to check out part numbers if I'm concerned about compatibility.
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650