News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

why I want a supermoto

Started by abruzzi, November 25, 2008, 05:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

this looks dangerous but fun...

Geof

JetdocX

Your steamer won't do that?????  Mine does! :lol:

You need guts of steel for that , not a supermoto. 8)
From parts unknown.

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

2004Tiger

Young with oversized gonads. He approached the top of his ability, but not the limits of the bike. Sloppy with bad habits. I predict if he tries to push his envelope without competent instruction, his mother will get a call from the morgue.

PS: It occurs to me that the videographer, trailing, is the better rider. To keep up, he must overtake with undesireable timing, and more danger.
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

smoove b

Racing a supermoto in supermoto races is FUN!. I dunno about that. Maybey its cause Im over 40 now but Im glad I lived thru my 20's and that we didnt have dirtbikes with slicks back then.  But we do now!

smoove B
 Vets class Champ 05 and 06 KTM 520

bjorn toulouse

I must admit, I do enjoy the sound of a big single under duress!

Rex
In Dog We Truck
When the going gets weird, the weird turn Pro!

Kiwi Tiger

"his mother will get a call from the morgue"

The word stupid comes to mind.  I was waiting for a Mac to come around the corner when he was on the wrong side of the road.  Splat  -  next idiot please.
Silver 2006 955i Tiger

aeronca

look at my avatar. thats whats in there future. cool bikes, but god damn. crazy.(fun) but crazy.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Chris Canning

Having Supermoto'd my Tiger 7 years ago,and also run an XT660X i'm already converted.