News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

F/S: Large Rev'It Cayenne jacket, like new

Started by flux, November 27, 2008, 11:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flux

I lusted after this jacket for a long time, ordered one, wore it a few times, and have decided it is too small for me.  It's in excellent shape, like new.  I am out of town for the holiday but will post pics when I get back.  Color is all gray.  Includes both thermal and waterproof liners.

Like to get $350 shipped but open to all offers.  I would also be willing to trade for size 48 Sidi Crossfires in good shape, or make a partial trade on an MRA Vario screen for a Girly, or even trade for a Girly bashplate.

flux

Here are some pics, and a price drop.  Now $325 shipped.  

zombie

what size are you and how is the fit on the jacket
cheers

flux

Hey Zombie, I am 6'3", 185lbs.  It fits great in the chest and stomach.  It is tight in the armpits and shoulders.  If you have very broad shoulders, this is not the right jacket.  The length of the jacket is perfect, as well as the sleeves.  

Hope that helps some.

stook

Revit is top of the line gear. Wish this was XL... (or maybe it's good that it isn't - I get to hang on to my wallet)   :D

flux

Yeah, if it was an XL I would have kept it.  Nice kit.   8)

flux

I have a pair of RevIt Ultimate pants I also need to sell, size Large, good condition.  

I'll make a package deal for them both, $500 shipped to the lower 48.

flux

Just a heads up, gang, put both of these items on ebay today.