News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Calling Geof

Started by Charro, December 08, 2008, 10:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charro

Been toying with the idea of getting a Tiger. Spent this weekend reading through TigerTriple, but still have many questions.

Steamer-v-Girly-v-Roadie, much confusion. How about I buy you a cup of coffee at The Bean. That way I can pick your brain about these beasts.

Andy( the crazy Ural guy)

abruzzi

Sure thing. I finish all my school work by thursday so I should have some free time this weekend.  The only wrinkle might be a trip to Silver City to get my katoom back.  

Geof

abruzzi

By the way, I remember you saying you were interested in steamers. Sandia BMW has a steamer listed for $4k. Aside from a butt-ugly seat, it looks nicely farkled and in good shape. Their price is a bit high but probably negotiable.

Geof

Charro

Sounds good let me know, no hurry anytime is fine. Saw that Steamer up at Sandia BMW, and your right that is one monster of a seat. Looked like a Juarez tuck-n-roll job.

Andy