News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Three 2006 Daytona Coils, great Steamer upgrade - SOLD

Started by yoshadventure, December 09, 2008, 08:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yoshadventure

Hi I have a set of Daytona coils in great condition, I bought this on ebay for the $55 shipped. These coils will eliminate the miss at mid range rpm's on Steamer 1993-1998.
I decided to go with a set of Nology coils becuase I just bought new plug wires which I could not use with the Daytona coils.
$25 shipped to lower 48 states!!!

Please shoot me a PM or call me at:
206 718 8258

Thanks
Yosh
Get a Steamer ditch the Beemer!!

pinner

"The path to righteousness and wisdom is as narrow and difficult to walk as the razor\'s edge."

yoshadventure

Come on someone wants this, I leave for Central American on my tiger and need a every penny I can get.
Please let me know if someone wants this I will have it shipped the same day as payment.
Also the price is OBO
Thanks again and happy holidays
Yosh

pinner

Yosh, hello, earth to Yosh.  :lol:  Ck your PMs
"The path to righteousness and wisdom is as narrow and difficult to walk as the razor\'s edge."

yoshadventure

The coils have sold!!!!!!!!!