News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Stator Cover

Started by sanjoh, June 04, 2009, 04:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanjoh

How much clearance is needed to get the cover off?  Anyone with with TT bars get the cover off without removing the bars?
01 Tiger
00 XR650R
84 VF1K
05 R6

Stretch

Sorry, dude.  The bars gotta come off first.

flux

Having problems down there, John???

sanjoh

Tired of putting oil in the pig, gonna replace the seal down there! Getting ready for a trip out west, wanna go Mark?
01 Tiger
00 XR650R
84 VF1K
05 R6

flux

Quote from: "sanjoh"Tired of putting oil in the pig, gonna replace the seal down there! Getting ready for a trip out west, wanna go Mark?

Where and when?  Finances are tight but you never know.  At the very least I wish you'd stay overnight up here again.  I'll show you some cool big bike stuff.  Hell, even PK and KP have mentioned coming up here, although I have a really hard time imagining the two of them going 2 up the whole way!  LOL.

sanjoh

You gonna be around next week?  Paula and I are headed north for a bit then west, taking off next Mon or Tues.

We plan on attending West Fest in late July, early August then returning to FL.
01 Tiger
00 XR650R
84 VF1K
05 R6

flux

Yeah man I am around.  Look me up, I definitely wanna get with ya this time.

Doubt I'll be able to make West Fest.  Would love to but won't be able to get that far away in landscaping season til the toolkit gig becomes full time stuff.