News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

cool bikes in england

Started by aeronca, January 11, 2009, 07:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

any of our fellow tiger riders in england ever attend this run? i think it would be awsome to see :)  http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320480
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Kiwi Tiger

An extraordinary group of photos.  They are a must view for motorcycle enthusiasts of  yesteryear.
Silver 2006 955i Tiger

tcbezza

I have not been to the Brighton Run before as it is quite a trip.

I normally visit the Vintage Motorcycle Clubs Banbury Run instead. That is for motorycles before 1930 and currently has an entry list of 600 bikes plus reserves each year. This one includes the legendary, or is it scary, Sunrising Hill which is a gradent of 1 in 3 going up if I remember correctly. That is good good spot to watch and in some case push from.

Trevor
Trevor

800 Tiger Road
79 Guzzi V50
72 BSA A65
56 BSA B33

aeronca

that sounds like an awsome run. i'd like come see that someday. old bike's rule!
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

HockleyBoy

I didn't know about that run but it's not that far from me so I may have a ride down to watch this year.

It's great to see so many old bikes on the road, puts me to shame as my Triumph T25T which isn't nearly so old has been in the back of the garage for years awaiting restoration.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

ChazzyB

That's the Sunbeam Motorcycle Club's Pioneer Run. For pre-1915 motorcycles. I was a marshall last year, on duty near Brighton. On my Tiger, of course. :wink:

Sunday March 22nd this year. First bike's away at 08:00 from Tattenham Corner, Epsom Downs.
Charles
1971 BSA A65L Lightning
1953 AJS 18S

aeronca

man, make sure to get lot's of pic's :D
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

HockleyBoy

Quote from: "ChazzyB"That's the Sunbeam Motorcycle Club's Pioneer Run. For pre-1915 motorcycles. I was a marshall last year, on duty near Brighton. On my Tiger, of course. :wink:

Sunday March 22nd this year. First bike's away at 08:00 from Tattenham Corner, Epsom Downs.

I will look out for you if you are on your Tiger, I will be on my 05 which is Lucifer orange.

I will try to get some pics to post here.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport