News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

02 Tiger Side Cases and Other Pieces Available

Started by ArizonaKid, January 13, 2009, 12:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArizonaKid

On December 11, as I was on my way to work on my black 02 Tiger, a lady made a u-turn in front of me and I laid the bike down on it's right side at about 45 mph.  The trusty Tiger and I bounced off the car and I sustained a severely broken left arm and hand, broken right ankle and multiple abrasions and contusions.  The Tiger was later pronounced by the lady's insurance company and they've since paid me for it. It was a great bike and I'll miss it.  In the mean time I have the two side cases (there was a top case on the bike that was destroyed in the collision) and a few remaining bits and pieces that I'd like to get rid of.  It was a black bike, so the side cases are black and come with the Triumph bag liners (very nice accessories). Unfortunately, I gave all the keys to the insurance company, so you'll need to re-key them. I have the hand guards, a new countershaft sprocket. a passenger peg lowering kit that I made (it works great and lowers the passenger pegs about 2 inches) and a couple inner tubes for both the front and back tires.  A couple are brand new.  Anyway if you'd like any of this stuff, let me know and we can work out something.  I'm not wanting much -- I just don't want to throw it all away.  I'm in the Phoenix, AZ metro area, so you'll need to figure in shipping and the like.  Thanks.
Arizona Kid

Riding hard and fast down Arizona way

2007 Triumph Tiger

Stretch

Dang, sorry to hear it.  Hope you're healing up okay.

jmurguia

Sorry to hear about your injuries and totaled tiger.  

I would love to buy your liners if you care to sell them, please. Just let me know...

I hope your healing goes well (...I feel for you, I hit 2 deer down here in Texas years ago and rearranged my collar bone and wrist...) ...remember, modern medicine invented pain killers for a reason!
2006 Triumph Tiger - BEST BIKE I\'VE OWNED!

jays58

AZ:  Sorry to hear about your accident.   I can relate - I totaled my V-Strom in a similar incident in 2006.  I ended up with a plate & screws in my wrist.  I hope you recover fully & quickly!

Now I'm on a Black '02 Tiger.  I would be interested in your hand guards, (if undamaged), stock countershaft sprocket & a new front & rear tube if you have them.  Let me know your asking price.  Thanks!  

---Jay in PA.
\'02 Tiger 955i
\'01 Sherco 2.0
\'74 Yamaha TY250

AK Tiger

AZ:  You wouldn't happen to have the passenger pegs would you?
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

pletdj

2nds on the bag liners ! :lol:
2005 Triumph Tiger
2004 BMW Boxer Cup Replika

ArizonaKid

Thanks for the offers on the Tiger bits and pieces.  If you'll contact me via e-mail or phone I'll be happy to get this stuff off to whoever wants it. You'll need to pay me for shipping between Mesa, AZ and where ever you are (check the UPS web site).

Hand Guards are in good shape (not used much in fact) $10 obo
Countershaft Sprocket (not the Triumph OEM piece -- Renthal maybe) $10 obo
New Rear Tube (in plastic) $5
Used Rear Tube  $free
Used Front Tubes (2)  $free
Side Cases (black w/o keys -- the bottom of one has been repaired, but it works fine)  $50 for both
Triumph Bag Liners $20 bor both

CB
Mesa, AZ
mailto:crblouch@msn.com">crblouch@msn.com
Arizona Kid

2007 Triumph Tiger

DaJudge

I'm interested in both of the side cases, so I'm going to check on shipping to Texas.  

Can you possibly send me (attached to a PM) photos showing their condition and any damage to them?

Thanks.

AK Tiger

How many teeth on the countershaft sproket?
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

pletdj

i will take the bag liners.
do you take paypal?
2005 Triumph Tiger
2004 BMW Boxer Cup Replika

jmurguia

Arizona Kid, I sent you a PM about payment for Bag liners.  Thanks, JCM
2006 Triumph Tiger - BEST BIKE I\'VE OWNED!

ArizonaKid

I also have the shop manual in both hard copy and on CD.  Someone can have that for $10.  PM me with interest.
Arizona Kid

2007 Triumph Tiger

RT

Glad your ok, that's a scary one.

What's up with Mesa, AZ drivers?  My brother in law got whacked by one in 07. She did a left hand turn from a side road in front of him.  He went down and she ran him over.  He's in a wheelchair now lucky to be alive.
Whatever it is, it\'s better in the wind.  ~Author Unknown