News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

First post

Started by PeteH, January 25, 2009, 02:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeteH

Hi, first time poster here, popped over from TriumphRat to say Hi :)

Had my 99 885 for 3 years now and cant see me swapping it for anything else :D  Standard bike with TOR can, Triumph heated grips, NWS Hugger and Avon Azaro`s fitted.
Looking to upgrade the horn with either a Stebal Nautilus or Magnum, depending on where they will fit.
Pix to follow

Cheers
Pete
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

AUtiger

Welcome, you will like it here and the site is much faster and user friendly than the rat. I am new here too and have found some very good info here already. I am pretty sure I saw some horn threads in the farkles and toys section. Actually, it's here http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,5516

Stretch

Howdy!  Welcome aboard.

My Nautilus quit working in a week.  The compressor runs just fine, but the trumpets just squeak.  If you buy one, hang on to the receipt and don't modify the horn.

Kiwi Tiger

Hi AUtiger Welcome.

This is the site for Tigers for sure.  I too visit RatNet but for the nitty gritty on Tigers here this place.
Silver 2006 955i Tiger

PeteH

My thread, at least say hi :wink:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

DaJudge

Welcome.  Lots of good info here and helpful Tiger owners.

I've got the Stebel Magnums mounted beneath the top plates of my Thunderbike crashbars.  Great place for them if you have the bars.

There is a big difference in the tone between these horns.  Magnums sound like a 1970 Buick.  Nautilus is a much higher pitch tone (I'd call it "European sounding").  Both are loud.

HappyMan

Welcome!  Can't wait to see some pictures.  8)
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

Cleaverid

How's it going? Look fwd to some pics of your tigger.
Always look downstream

HockleyBoy

Hi Pete, welcome to TigerTriple.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport