News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB: Stock Girly 955i Exhaust

Started by 514Advrider, February 04, 2009, 07:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

514Advrider

Hi,

New to the forum, I've been reading for some time and finally decided to replace my good ol' DR 650 with a Tiger 955i.  I have a KDX 220 for dirt riding, so off road capability is not critical.

I live in Montreal, Canada (Quebec) and the Tiger I'm interested in is located in Toronto (Ontario). In order to register the bike in my province, it has to go through a mechanical inspection. The Girly I'm looking at has the TOR pipe on it, and it is unlikely it'll pass the inspection as is.

I'm looking for a cheap stock Girly exhaust (must fit an '03). It can be scratched, doesn't matter. I'm hoping to find something in the range of 100 USD shipped. Let me know if you have something to offer. Thanks.

pletdj

2005 Triumph Tiger
2004 BMW Boxer Cup Replika

Bruincounselor

How about a swap?

It's not like I need any exhaust in the next week (it's -20c today).
Bruin\'

jmurguia

I have a nice one for $100 + shipping.  Let me know if you are interested. It is posted under "Spring Cleaning/Cleaning out the garage"..., JCM
2006 Triumph Tiger - BEST BIKE I\'VE OWNED!