News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

06 Side panniers and Top box in Silver - SOLD

Started by OzTiger007, February 12, 2009, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OzTiger007

Hi all. I'm new here. I'm Aussie lost in SW Colorado. After a couple of seasons with the Tiger in mountain passes here, i've decided I need to upgrade my luggage capacity. (Wifey doesn't understand minimalistic!) In effort to finance this ugrade, my OEM side cases and top box are up for grabs. They are silver, and in good condition. The side boxes have hardly been used and the top box has a couple of marks, They are NOT keyed alike, but i will supply the necessary keys. I'm thinking $300 for the lot or make an offer. If you need more photos let me know.
Thanks for looking

[/img]
06 Tiger
97 Superhawk
96 VfR750
83 XL200R

EvilBetty

Interested, but shipping may be a killer.

How much for shipping for all 3 to Raymore, MO  64083?
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

stook

Quote from: "EvilBetty"Interested, but shipping may be a killer.

How much for shipping for all 3 to Raymore, MO  64083?

I bought the topcase from him. Shipping on it to Texas was around $30 if that helps. He has updated his ADVRider post but he may have forgotten this one. He said he had some serious snow to plow for the next few days.
In my opinion the price he is asking makes them a steal.

Here is the link to the ADVr post:
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=432347

EvilBetty

Yeah unfortunately I was wanting the top box most of all :)
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

DaJudge

If someone wants to buy those side cases, but doesn't need the mounting hardware, I'd be happy to split the lot with you.  I'm just looking for the mounting parts (my '01 didn't come with side bags stock) since I've found a set of just side cases (black, no mounts) for my black Tigger.

Oz now wants just $220 plus shipping for both side cases and mounting hardware.  How about  I kick in $50 plus freight for the mounting stuff and someone who just needs just the cases picks them up for the excellent price of $170 plus shipping?  Oz may have to get an extra key made since the same one is needed for both the case latches as well as the release levers on the mounts, but that should be just a few bucks.

P.S.--I'll be out of pocket from Wed noon until Friday night, so if anyone PMs me, I'm not ignoring you, I'm just "off-line" 8)

OzTiger007

Thanks guys. I was just getting around to updating this post....so what they say up there.. :D
06 Tiger
97 Superhawk
96 VfR750
83 XL200R

DaJudge

I got some mounting hardware from another TT forum member, so I'm no longer in the market. 8)

stook

Quote from: "DaJudge"I got some mounting hardware from another TT forum member, so I'm no longer in the market. 8)

Cool! Glad to hear it.

OzTiger007

*********SOLD TO THE MAN IN THE BLACK COAT*********

Maybe a flasher...i'm not sure..........

ONLY JOKING.....Thanks
06 Tiger
97 Superhawk
96 VfR750
83 XL200R