News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Gel Seat 4 sale ( now with Pictures)

Started by REGULATOR, February 17, 2009, 05:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REGULATOR

If anyone is Looking for a Factory Gel seat, only had it for maybe 6 months.
( I purchased it new)  

Please PM me,  I'll post up a price and a picture asap... hve to look up what I paid for it when I get home from work.

My but is just too large,  will probably work better for a smaller person, I think I need to get a one piece seat vs the two piece arrangement.

Or if you have a corbin and want to work a trade of some sorts...

zombie

REGULATOR

should fit any Girly model?

I have a 2001.

I just ordered this recently NEW online.  and it only listed one for the 955.

I do have the bracket that goes on the bottom as well.

I may still have the box it shipped in, I know I have the Triumph Bubble wrap it came in.

no rips or tears,  just one, 1000 mile trip and every day milage. for a few months,  just not workign for my BFA.

New I think these are appx $180 USD plus shipping.

I'm lousy at pricing,  so if a non biased person wants to suggest a price Id take that into consideration.

REGULATOR

bringing this back up

I can post a pic when I get it back out,  its still in the original bubble wrap only used a little bit.

if my original pricing was off please advise, I'll also be riding to marlyland in July so if anyone is between GA and Maryland I can possibly deliver it...

I ended up going with a seat cover since my problem with my HUGE arse is the back of the seat and the gel didn't help me with that.

atv seat cover, foam and waterproof, works the charm.

coachgeo

anyone know if this would work on a steamer or is the seat design to different?
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

EvilBetty

It must be different because both Triumph and Corbin's part numbers are different.

Last time I checked there was a Corbin on eBay for a Steamer.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

REGULATOR

the seat cover would work on a steamer, but the gel seat will not

Seat cover from Walmart motorcycle and ATV section :-)  less then 20$ I think

abruzzi

the steamer has a full length one piece seat.  The girlies have a two piece seat--completely different.

Geof

REGULATOR

Yes, for anyone not following along,  the GEL seat I am wiling to part with will only fit a Girly tiger  ( not a steamer) ( Mine is   2001)

the ATV seat cover you can buy at any walmart or any ATV store would do great on a steamer and is CHEAP

and it works...!!!

REGULATOR

REGULATOR

thats a wierd spot on the second PHOTO of the seat, you can tell by the first its not on the seat

EvilBetty

I don't know... between that weird spot you got on the seat after the first photo, and that broken mount hanging off to the side, I'm a little leery of this deal.

How much extra is that cool air cushion?  Does it come with it?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

REGULATOR

broken mount?

huh....  its brand new  I installed it with my old mount...still has the rubber thingies..

and the dark spot is dust on my camera lens...  you can't see it at all in the first photo,   or are you being funny?

REGULATOR

the bubble wrap is included...

EvilBetty

Sorry, I was trying to be funny.

Looks like a great seat!