News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

So this is where Triumph Tiger.com went.....

Started by Speed3guy, February 26, 2009, 04:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speed3guy

Wow!  I must be daft.  I've been missing the old Triumph Tiger forum for a long time!  I just found this site, and started recognizing many posters from the old site (TigerTrax, Bykeboy, AZ kid, etc...).  Furthermore--my login from the old site still worked.  :D

Still have the '05 Orange Tiger (35k miles now!), the wife now has an '07 ABS. I just bought the Orange '08 ABS that was listed in the classifieds here.  We're a 3 Tiger family!

Anyway--good to hear from all of you again.

Here's some photos from the Durango Tiger ride that TigerTrax put together a couple of years ago:

Guy

abruzzi

yeah, Big Dave let us take over the site, but due to timing and complications, we didn't get the name.  We did, however, get all the old posts and accounts--which is why your login still works.

welcome back. So now tell me, where in NM are you?

Geof

Speed3guy

I'm in Albuquerque, but have lived in Las Cruces and was raised in Silver City.  I still make it down your way often for work...

Guy

Stretch

Hello again!  Welcome back.

TigerTrax

Hey there Guy...
Good hearing from you.... Glad you found us!

Tiger Ride-In will be in Tahoe in Sept...
check this forum... 'Up & Coming'

TigerTrax
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

HappyMan

Cool!  Welcome back and nice pics.  Let's see the new members of the family.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

Speed3guy

Here's the litter.  Might have to sell the '05 soon.   :cry:

REGULATOR

nice pics..

why is it with Triumphs you can never seem to have just one?

I'm on my 4th different Triumph,  and still have my Rocket

Started with a Sprint ST,  then picked up a used Daytona 600 for giggles, then the Rocket, then the Tiger, with the last two being all thats left.