News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

? Dealership in Chattanooga

Started by doc.card, March 30, 2009, 02:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doc.card

After the Triumph dealership in Chattanooga closed, has anyone in town picked up our line of bikes?  I thought I heard on the radio Saturday that someone had picked up the Triumph line.

Where is the closest Triumph dealer to Chattanooga, TN ?
2006 Triumph Speedmaster
2005 Tiger

SETiger

Unfortunately, there is still no Triumph dealer replacement in Chattanooga as far as I know.

If I've needed dealer services, I've been taking mine to Destination in Knoxville. They've been good folks to deal with. However, they've just changed hands. Haven't been up there since the change over.

FullMonte

If I need parts, I order them from Pete at Destination in Knoxville.  As for labor, I do it myself.  You have to be very careful about trusting your bike to a line mechanic at a dealership.

SETiger

I agree with Monty. I used to let Crow at Destination work on my bike. He is an old school mechanic and new Triumphs inside out, but since he's been gone I've done all the wrenching myself.