News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

NX250, CT70, Dream, BMW R90S

Started by Bruincounselor, March 30, 2009, 11:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruincounselor

A friend is paring down his fleet in northern Minnesota. Ping me if you want his phone #.

88 honda nx250- ex. cond., 4,900 mi., small garage dump scratches on left side, $2000 SOLD
91 honda ct70- ex. cond., 1,xxx miles(not too sure), $1,500
98 honda dream 50-ex. cond, 471 miles, small left side scratches from intersection dump $3,500
74 bmw r90s-ex. cond., 30,000 miles, you, $6,500 SOLD

He is anal about his bikes, the R90S has been immaculately maintained and is a beautiful silver smoke. He rode it to the BMW national in Wisconsin a couple summers back. The dream is the 50cc DOHC racer - it's a treat to ride and I can tell you it moves - he has it titled and licensed in MN - even though it's not availble in the US. The other 2 are classic Hondas that need no introduction.

He plans on trading the BMW this weekend for an F650. (he's way too small for a Tiger).
Bruin\'

Bruincounselor

Bruin\'