News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A funny thing happened on the way to the e-waste dump

Started by paulie, March 31, 2009, 10:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulie

Talk about a small world...

Yesterday I went to drop off a big box of old useless computer parts at my local e-waste center, http://www.file13usa.com

I ended up meeting the co-owner of the place when I got there, and I made a comment about the BMW shirt he was wearing. Turns out he is a total cycle nut, and we sat and BS'd for a good 45 minutes about bikes

Also turns out he is a former Tiger owner. He had a 2003 at one point, but was forced to sell when they started the business. He wants another triple quite badly but can't justify it right now. He's currently riding a super clean Suzuki GS750.

At any rate, as I was leaving he tossed me one of their pamphlets, and told me to look at the pic. Can you spot it?  

:twisted:  :twisted:
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650