News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

TIGER PROWLS LAKE POWELL

Started by OzTiger007, April 05, 2009, 07:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OzTiger007

My Recent wandering around Lake Powell can be found here;

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=450213

if you've got nothing better to do that is....
06 Tiger
97 Superhawk
96 VfR750
83 XL200R

Stretch

That was a pretty cool ride.  I've ridden in the area before, but on a street bike... kind of restrictive.  I need to go check out the stuff I couldn't do the first time I was there.

HockleyBoy

Nice report, looks like a great place to ride.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

John Stenhouse

Nice report Oz, awesome photos, hope the good ladies leg heals well and she gets her licence.

Odd question, why no hard luggage?
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

OzTiger007

Thanks for the comments all. The wifey is under the knife as we speak. Going back in to the hospital in a few hours to  see how it all went

John...in answer to your question...I sold the plastic Triumph side and top case to purchase a set of happy trails aluminium side boxes....haven't got around to buying them yet...just slack i guess. And the truth be known...for two up work i think they are needed...but when I'm rolling solo...maybe not so much...the only advantage i'd see solo is lower weight distribution...and more capacity obviously...but I dont really need that.

Have fun...
06 Tiger
97 Superhawk
96 VfR750
83 XL200R