News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

N/Wales this weekend

Started by PeteH, April 10, 2009, 12:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeteH

If you cant be legal stay away, the busies are looking for extra bonus this bank holiday, been told to expect road blocks etc, small plates, illegal zausts or space cadet leathers will buy you a ticket.
You have been warned :twisted:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Bixxer Bob

Roger that for the zausts, small plates etc,  but why the space cadet leathers?  As far as I know, lurid leathers might offend the style police and one's sensibilities, but aren't illegal.... :shock:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

Love the Ponderosa,we go in the van, dogs in the back,carpark,across the road up the hill and in to the blue yonder,go on a bike,bank holiday yea right :(

blacktiger

Quote from: "Chris Canning",go on a bike,bank holiday yea right :(

+1 on that Chris. I stay at home as well to avoid all the idiots that drive twice a year.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

ChrisN

Quote from: "Chris Canning"Love the Ponderosa,we go in the van, dogs in the back,carpark,across the road up the hill and in to the blue yonder,go on a bike,bank holiday yea right :(

Was up there on Sunday morning - a glorious clear sunny day!

The best thing about the Ponderosa cafe on fine days and Bank Holidays is, it attracts all the posers and leaves roads clear of bikes for the real riders  8)

We rode round all day and hardly saw another bike as they're all up there comparing chrome and add-ons.  :wink:
Chris