News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB¦ Steamer stand

Started by Hack'dTiger, April 11, 2009, 08:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hack'dTiger

I've searched high and low for a side stand for my '98. Does anybody happen to have one laying around? The bike was attached to a sidecar when I got it, and apparently someone thought it was in the way and pulled it off.

I'm about to pull the Tiger and replace it with another tug, so I'm going to need a stand of some sort. It came with a swing arm stand, but it's neither sturdy or practical.

edit¦ If anybody knows if different years/models will interchange, that would be helpful too.

Thanks in advance...

Mustang

http://www.bikebandit.com   can get you the oem side stand , but you are not going to like the price
[/img]
you need
 item #3 spring $7.18
#4 nut $4.70
#5 bolt $7.74
#34 side stand $79.85

dealer can get it too but it will be the same price

Hack'dTiger

Yeah, I was hoping that somebody would have an extra in a box of parts somewhere. :D