News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB: Anyone have an extra....

Started by SERadtke, April 15, 2009, 05:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SERadtke

Coolant recovery tank cap?
Rubber tank bushing?

Please let me know! 8)
Shawn
<((()))><

Stupid people are PROOF that evolution is a hoax!

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

flux

Quote from: "SERadtke"Rubber tank bushing?

I just contacted a guy on ebay (in the states) that has a set for $20, which I think is quite high.  I offered him $10, if he bites I'll split it with ya and send you one.  I only need one.

I'll let ya know what he says.  
Cheers.

flux

Follow up:  He declined.  Wants $20 shipped.  I think I'll go to buy Home Depot and make one for $3.   :roll:

SERadtke

Thanks for the replies guys.  I assume shipping from the UK would add a bit to the price. I'll probably just make something too. The bottle cover isn't too bad so will just order that. Thought I'd check before I did either.
Shawn
<((()))><

Stupid people are PROOF that evolution is a hoax!

HappyMan

Just sent you a PM Shawn.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

flux

I went to Home Depot yesterday and bought an O Ring and rubber washer replacement kit for a garden hose.  Cost $1 and some change and the O Rings are big enough to do the job temporarily until I come across someone that's crashed their bike and willing to let one go for something reasonable ($20... I mean come on... really?)

Mustang

Quote from: "flux"I went to Home Depot yesterday and bought an O Ring and rubber washer replacement kit for a garden hose.  Cost $1 and some change and the O Rings are big enough to do the job temporarily until I come across someone that's crashed their bike and willing to let one go for something reasonable ($20... I mean come on... really?)

a pair of them from your triumph dealer is $37.65 ..........ouch  !